ME!

ME!

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Room 13 was trying the VR

Trying The Best VR 360
Room 13 was trying the VR 360.  We went in two pairs one that is a boy and one that is a girl,the first day we tried was about Egypt. We were inside the pyramid for the first week, and then the second week some of the people was looking at Mt. Everest. Mt. Everest had a lot of tents and people there.  The third week we were playing tennis we used the VR set and we also used some play remotes. There were two remotes, one was the tennis ball and one was the tennis bat. Kevin (teacher) was the first person to try it, the reason why he had a turn first it’s because he was testing it to see if Room 13 to could a try.  Room 13 had a turn but the first people who had a turn was the boys then after the boys the girl’s had a turn. While the we were doing the VR 360 Mrs Petrus was taking photos. When it was my turn I never knowed that Mrs Pertus was taking photos. It felt so real that when I was seeing Mt. Everest on the VR 360 it felt like I was going to FALL! But I didn’t, it did feel real but……..REALLY! REALLY! REAL! To ME! But I never heard anything.  I saw lot’s of thing’s like tent’s and lots of people

2 comments:

  1. I know how you felt, when using the VR head set. I love how a person can really be at the mountain. Do you think VR could help your learning? Why do you think so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Mrs Petrus I think that the VR could help us in our learning especially the Mayans Marvel's, I think it is very good to use in our learning because we used it for the Egyptian things. Thank you Mrs Petrus.

    ReplyDelete