ME!

ME!

Thursday 20 September 2018

The Best Film Festival 2018

I felt very happy when I saw my movie on the big screen and I was so nerves of acting. My movie was about being friendly to people, not telling lies about people and getting mad. I got my ideas from learning and listening to my ideas. I told my group one of learning powers and that is collaboration. Collaboration means that we have to work together. I would change the groups and the movie. The movies from the other schools were fantastic. I learnt to always be friendly and also Room 12 from May Road School, there movie was so sad.  I am going to be changing the movie for next year.

4 comments:

  1. hi there Fatafehi I hope you had fun acting for your movie. Who was in the car driving and crashed Shamili I hope you had fun making your movie for the film Festival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mele for comenting on my Film. The person that was driving the car and crashed into Shamili was Mrs Petrus and her car. Well yes I liked acting for my movie it was fun to do in the middle of learning time. I did have fun making my movie.

      Delete
  2. Wow that's a good message girls..keep it up and enjoy every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you mum, it gave me a really good message. You also enjoy your minute to you. You are the beast mother in my whole life.

    ReplyDelete