ME!

ME!

Thursday 16 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Task 8 (Part 1)

 Christmas Art🎄

Welcome back!😁

Today I will be sharing with you my christmas🎄 art decoration🖌️, I decided to do a christmas ornament. First I was thinking to do a christmas tree🎄, then I couldn't decide to do a snowman☃️, christmas lights 🎇or a star🌟. So instead I chose to do a christmas ornament. I got a google drawing and started using shapes and images to make my art.
You can have a go on doing it, all you need to do is register for the summer learning 😁.

I hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora

    Fatafehi

    It is me Quein again, a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I really enjoyed this Christmas ornament that you have created, it is very elegant and beautiful. I really enjoyed seeing that you incorporated the Cross in your design as it reminds us what Christmas is all about. I love the emojis that you use in your blogs. They really catch your audience's attention and add to the creativity of the blog. It was also cool to see that you are encouraging others to participate in the SLJ. There are a lot of fun and Great activities on the SLJ.

    Do you have any tips for beginners (like myself) who would like to give using vector a go? I think I really want to give it a go, I want to make one with an angel or a snowman.

    Keep up the Amazing work and I am looking forward to your next post!!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora

    Fellow bloggers if you are interested in registering for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey You can register here If you need any help let us know

    The program has begun this week and there are some super fun activities to try. My farvoite activities were the nanogirl and the Mandala Mania activities You can find it here.

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Fatafehi. What a lovely decorations. Maybe you could tell us about your choices of colours and symbols. Do you think the text still counts as Vector art? I'm not sure...

    ReplyDelete