ME!

ME!

Monday 13 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Task 1 (Part 1)

 Art Colouring Book!🧾

Kia Ora 👋,

Welcome to my blog, for today I will share with you my art colouring book. I am very happy to be part of the Summer Learning Journey this year and I am looking forward to to seeing other students work on their blogs this holiday!😃

For today I decided to colour in the Statue of Liberty🗽, I chose this piece🧾 of art because I liked the way they took the picture📸 like I was looking through and insects🐝 eyes saying " Wow🙀, that is one big and beautiful💎 statue". Thank you all for reading🧑‍💻 and I hope you like❤️ my art work!😃👇🗽

Fun Fact:
Did you know that the Statue of Liberty🗽 was a gift🎁 from the people of France🇨🇵 to America 🇺🇲. It also represents France🇨🇵 and America's🇺🇲 friendship and America's🇺🇲 independence day!🥳 
 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Fatafehi

    It is fantastic that you are looking forward to the summer learning journey activity tasks this holidays and meeting other students.

    Thank you for taking the time to complete the task well done. The Statue of Liberty is an Amazing statute and is a symbol for freedom. I really appreciate that you included some extra information, I did not know that the statue was a gift from France- Thank you for sharing.

    I am looking forward to seeing you next blog for the summer learning journey, this morning's task is about Nanogirl and is about planes. I hope you enjoy it.

    Ka pai,

    I am looking forward to seeing you next blog.

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete